In the event of bad weather, the following contingency plans are in place:
  • If running conditions transpire on the day to be dangerous underfoot then we will endeavour to contact as many members as possible for that evening (if in doubt please check our website, Facebook or Twitter accounts).
  • If we are unable to contact every member then a committee member will attend the meeting place to advise anyone who attends. 
  • If the weather doesn’t turn particularly sour until the end of the day then we will advise members as they arrive that the run is off.
  • Usually we will not cancel the run if it is cold, raining or snowing however if it is particularly icy then we will make a decision accordingly.